Send us your feedback!
Find a glitch? Need a hand? Have a comment or suggestion you’re dying to share? Our technical staff is at the ready and we’d love to hear from you.
Before you fill out the form though, maybe—just maybe—we can read your mind. Here are some common issues and solutions:
- Can't log in? Make sure you use your email address as your username.
- Misplaced your password? Click here to reset it.
- Not in the United States or Canada? We’re sorry, but at the current time we do not support registration of users or hiring of candidates outside of the United States and Canada.
- New resume? Upload your updated resume by logging in and viewing your Personal Profile on the Account page.
- Errors uploading your resume? Make sure:
- It is one of the following formats: .TXT, .DOCX, .DOC, or PDF and has the appropriate filename suffix.
- It is less than 1 Megabytes in size.
- It doesn’t have a virus within it.
- It does not have password protection.
- If all that doesn’t work, convert your document to TXT format and upload it without formatting, or use the form below to contact us.
- Want to subscribe to our newsletter or review your subscriptions? View your Email Subscriptions after logging in.
- Trouble expressing interest in a job? Make sure you’ve registered and completed your personal profile first, including providing your contact information, resume, and samples.
- Wondering if we received your application? Log in and review your Express Interest History.
- No longer need our services? You can deactivate your account by Logging in, editing your Account Information, and choosing the checkbox to "Deactivate my Filter user account."
If you have a question pertaining to jobs, staffing or project needs, contact your local Filter office. Otherwise, please use this form to contact our technical staff.